For restrictions on using jammers, please contact your national frequency regulator.
Drone Jamming Gun PJ-2458G-3 provides a highly effective countermeasure against a wide range of commercially available consumer drones. It works by emitting a radio frequency signal which disrupts the reception of the remote controller signal and GNSS signal. This allows to prevent drones from flying in restricted airspaces. The jammer comes in a portable and robust housing and its usage requires no technical training. Simply turn it on and point towards the drone!
- Easy to use – no training required
- Portable, robust and durable housing
- 3km effective jamming distance
- GNSS, 915 MHz, 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz jamming
- Effective for GPS, Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo and more
- Option for additional band
- High gain built-in Yagi antennas
- Low out-of-band emission
- Long working time
- High output power