For restrictions on using jammers, please contact your national frequency regulator.
Drone Jamming Gun PJ‑2458 provides a highly effective countermeasure against a wide range of commercially available consumer drones. It works by emitting a radio frequency signal which disrupts the reception of the remote controller signal at the drone, therefore disabling the remote control capabilities. This allows to prevent drones from flying in restricted airspaces. The jammer comes in a portable and robust housing and its usage requires no technical training. Simply turn it on and point towards the drone!
- Easy to use – no training required
- Portable, robust and durable housing
- Over 1 km effective jamming distance
- High gain built in Yagi antennas
- Fast swtich-on time
- Low out-of-band emission
- Long working time
- Small size and light weight