In all its operations and production, Rantelon complies with European Union and Estonian legislation and international standards. Contact us for more information.
- Select the product you want to order. Click the “Request a Quote” button.
- Fill in the necessary information.
- Please be sure that you provide all of the necessary information when placing your order to avoid any delays or problems with the delivery of your products. If you want to add any additional information, you can add comments.
- When ready, click the “Request a Quote” button.
- After receiving the request, we will send confirmation and the invoice to your email address.
If there is any need to specify something, you will be contacted by phone or email.
If the product you are looking for is out of stock, we’ll let you know and find the best solution. If our offer is not suitable, you have the option to cancel the order.
To place an order by phone, please call +372 681 3650. Once the order has been received, the required products can be delivered on-site or by a courier service. If you want delivery by courier, the courier service fee will be added to the cost of the order. The invoice will be sent to your email address and the order will be accepted after payment has been processed.
Submit an order to email@example.com. Once the order has been received, your order confirmation and the invoice will be sent via email. Your order will be accepted after the payment has been processed.
If you require delivery by courier, the courier service fee will be added to the cost of the order.
The products will reach the customer within 1-3 working days. If the goods do not reach the consignee due to insufficient information being supplied at the time of placing the order, the recipient becomes responsible for the shipment. To avoid any problems, please be sure that you provide your full contact details.
If it’s necessary to cancel the order, please send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.