Rantelon Ltd. designs, produces and sells radio frequency electronic equipment. Our specialties include quick response to market demands and reliable and modern technical solutions. In order to meet the abovementioned goals, the company has efficient design and prototyping methods and quick automated assembly process adapted for small batches. In addition to the design and assembly of our products, we offer these services to various customers all over the world. Our company has more than 30 employees, more than half of them are designers of electronic devices. Our warehouse holds a wide range of standard products for instant delivery.
Rantelon Ltd. was founded in 1995 and it is based on Estonian privately-owned capital.
The RF assemblies and systems produced by Rantelon have been delivered to the world market in the following military and civil domains:
Jammers for blocking the operation of radio-controlled explosive devices.
Jammers for blocking the illegal operation of drones.
Jammers for blocking enemy’s communication methods.
Repeaters, amplifiers and antennas of 2G, 3G, 4G and TETRA mobile communications.
Customer antennas for wireless fixed communication.
R&D of radio electronics.
TV broadcast reception filters and antenna amplifiers.
RANTELON implements the principles of quality and environmental management, as well as corporate social responsibility in all of its activities. In order to be able to assure the compliance of our products and services with all applicable requirements, including security and safety, the prevention of pollution, quality controls, and effective internal work organisation and management thereby providing cost savings and competitiveness, RANTELON has developed and implemented a quality and environmental management system which responds to the requirements of the international ISO standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001) and AQAP-2110. Rantelon has been certified for the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards since 8 November 2007, and for the AQAP-2110 standard since 17 October 2016. The scope of our integrated management system is ‘Design, production, and the sale of radio frequency electronic equipment’.
Äripäeva TOP certificate estonian
RANTELON’s main quality, environmental and corporate social responsibility principles are as follows:
- It assures a productive response to the requirements of its customers and other interested parties;
- It ensures that all of its activities are carried out in compliance with legal acts, applicable standards, and other requirements, and also ensures the quality, timeliness, and safety of its products and the fulfilment of other customer requirements in its operations;
- Use natural resources in a sustainable manner;
- Use such materials, technologies and techniques that are environmentally friendly and have no harmful effects on human health and safety;
- Implement measures for environmental protection and to prevent pollution;
- Uses competent subcontractors and strives to improve the skills and awareness of personnel through the training process;
- Acts in accordance with sustainable procurement principles, and does not use minerals which may conflict with this ideal;
- Acts according to corporate social responsibility principles, including conducting business in a socially responsible and ethical manner; avoiding corruption, bribery, and money laundering; supporting human rights and fair trade principles; preventing child and forced labour; and eliminating and avoiding discrimination issues;
- Use modern management techniques in order to ensure competitive production;
- Continually takes into consideration the context of the organisation, along with associated risks and opportunities, develops the organisation and ensures the continuous performance of the integrated quality and environmental management system according to the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and AQAP-2110, and the continual improvement of the integrated management system, activities, products, and services.
Rantelon Ltd. has been a member Estonian Electronics Industries Association of since June 2010.
Since January 2014 Rantelon Ltd has been a member of the Estonian Defense Industry Union.