1. Order by phone:
To place an order by phone, please call +372 681 3650. Once the order has been received, the required products can be delivered on-site or by a courier service. If you want delivery by courier, the courier service fee will be added to the cost of the order. The invoice will be sent to your email address and the order will be accepted after payment has been processed.
2.Order by e-mail:
Submit an order to firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com). Once the order has been received, your order confirmation and the invoice will be sent via email. Your order will be accepted after the payment has been processed.
3.Order via e-shop:
1) Select the product you want to order. If you want to add a product to your shopping cart, click the “Add to cart” link. You can view the shopping cart by clicking on the “View Cart” link.
2) In the shopping cart, check that all of the required products are listed. Click the “Proceed to checkout” link.
3) Please be sure that you provide all of the necessary information when placing your order to avoid any delays or problems with the delivery of your products. If you want to add any additional information, you can add comments to the order.
4) Choose your preferred payment method to make a payment – Payment by invoice or Payment on delivery.
5) When you click on the link, ‘Place order’, your order will be accepted and you will see the content and details of the order displayed in full for your records.
After receiving the order, we will send confirmation to your email address. If there is any need to specify something, you will be contacted by phone or email.
If the product you are looking for is out of stock, we’ll let you know and find the best solution.. If our offer is not suitable, you have the option to cancel the order.
The cost of the order is shown in the shopping cart. If you require delivery by courier, the courier service fee will be added to the cost of the order.
5.Deadlines for completion of the order:
The products will reach the customer within 1-3 working days.
If the goods do not reach the consignee due to insufficient information being supplied at the time of placing the order, the recipient becomes responsible for the shipment. To avoid any problems, please be sure that you provide your full contact details.
6.Cancellation of the order:
If it’s necessay to cancel the order, please call +372 681 3650.
Customer information is strictly confidential and is not disclosed to third parties.